Overview of Prime Home
- Free WiFi
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Studio Suite, Kitchen, Ground Floor
About this area
Prime Home is located in Wembley. Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum and London Palladium Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Oxford Circus and Russell Square. ZSL London Zoo and Stamford Bridge Stadium are not to be missed.Visit our Wembley travel guide
- Wembley Stadium - 12 min walk
- Westfield London Shopping Centre - 24 min drive
- Marble Arch - 32 min drive
- Royal Albert Hall - 34 min drive
- Kensington Palace - 44 min drive
- Wembley Park Underground Station - 3 min walk
- Wembley Stadium Station - 16 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 36 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 150.0 per stay
- Towels/sheets: GBP 40 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.