- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
In the city centre, Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Royal Albert Hall and Kensington Palace are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Stamford Bridge Stadium and London Eye. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Twickenham Stadium or Wembley Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Gloucester Road Underground Station is 3 minutes by foot and South Kensington Underground Station is 10 minutes.
- Natural History Museum - 9 min walk
- Victoria and Albert Museum - 13 min walk
- Science Museum - 14 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall - 17 min walk
- Kensington Palace - 17 min walk
- Gloucester Road Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London West Brompton Station - 15 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 75 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 41.00 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum Hotel London
- London Kensington Forum London
- Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum Hotel
- Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum London
- Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum Hotel London
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff here are lovely and it’s in the perfect location.