Lima Hotels from Rs2,169
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 29 Feb 2020
Where to stay in Lima
4.5/5Wonderful!(54 area reviews)
This affluent suburb is home to picturesque gardens, upscale boutiques and classy restaurants with a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean.
4.5/5Wonderful!(3 area reviews)
Climb cliffs for ocean views, before descending the coastal walkway and crossing the Bridge of Sighs to reach the shore.
Pueblo Libre is noteworthy for its museums, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Larco Herrera Museum and National Museum of the Archaeology Anthropology and History of Peru.
Cercado de Lima
4.5/5Wonderful!(8 area reviews)
Learn about Lima’s past by touring the cathedral, palace and churches of its well-preserved historic center. Visit galleries, museums and go on a shopping spree.
Lima Historic Center
Unique features of Lima Historic Center include the historical sites and shopping. Make a stop by Plaza San Martin or Plaza de Armas de Lima while you're exploring the area.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Lima, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, shopping and renowned art. Tourists who journey to this cultural city can discover its museums, cathedrals and cafes.
- There are 554 hotels and other accommodation options in Lima
- The closest major airport is in Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 5 mi (8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Lima
Nearby metro stations include Miguel Grau Station, El Angel Station and Gamarra Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Lima
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- About 0 millimetres of rain falls on Lima each year
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 28°F, while July and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F