Travellers to Leavenworth give high marks for the shopping, magnificent mountain views and riverfront. Walkable and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its beer and restaurants.
- You'll find 511 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Wenatchee - Lake Chelan
- The closest major airport is in Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial), 39.7 mi (63.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Leavenworth
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Leavenworth Station. Leavenworth may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Leavenworth
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and -8°C at night
- About 636 millimetres of rain falls on Leavenworth each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of -6°C