Kumluca Hotels from Rs1,672
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Kumluca are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops, monuments and local tours. Top sights around the area include Olympos Beach and Phaselis Ruins.
- You'll find 2432 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Antalya
- The closest major airport is in Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.), 38 mi (61.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Kumluca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Kumluca is 982 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C