Visiting Kuda Bandos
Visitors can enjoy all that Kuda Bandos has to offer including the beaches and local tours. The tucked away and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. The closest major airport is in Male (MLE-Male Intl.), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kuda Bandos
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kuda Bandos Beach. You'll also find Bandos Beach and Banana Reef Dive Site in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Malahini Kuda Bandos Resort - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a private beach, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Kuda Bandos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 78°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 79°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 77°F at night
- About 75.16 inches of rain falls on Kuda Bandos each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are November and October with an average of 77°F