Search Apartments in Kuching
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Holiday rental bedrooms
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Kuching
Citadines Uplands Kuching
Reviewed on 22 Sep 2020
Damai Beach Resort
Reviewed on 22 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 3 Jan 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Kuching
There are 122 hotels and other accommodation options in Kuching, including a selection of apartments. Why not take some time in this culturally-rich area to enjoy the scenic riverfront?
How do you know if an apartment is the best choice for you? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home, and also for solo travellers who want to stay in at night and plan out their next day.
When is the Best Time to Visit Kuching?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically August and June, while February and July are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 31°C and nighttime temperatures average 22°C
- April-June: 33°C is the daytime average and 22°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33°C and nighttime averages are around 22°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Average rainfall is 143 inches in a year
What to Do in Kuching
Travellers to Kuching appreciate this culturally-rich area for its riverfront. Enjoy the outdoors at Friendship Park and Bako National Park, or simply take in cultural attractions like Sarawak Timber Museum and Cat Museum. While in town, Sarawak Stadium and Sarawak State Library are other places worth a visit.Kuching also is known for:
- Cave exploring
- Jogging trails
How to Get to Kuching and Around the Area
Fly into Kuching (KCH-Kuching Intl.), which is located 9.8 mi (15.7 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.