Overview of Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 King Bed, Pool Access (Club Millésime)
Superior Room, Balcony
Superior Room, Balcony
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Garden View (Club Millésime)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Pool View (Club Millésime)
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Poolside (CLUB MILLÉSIME)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony (CLUB MILLÉSIME)
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds, Balcony (CLUB MILLÉSIME)
About this area
Located in Krabi, Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort is in a rural location and near the beach. While the natural beauty of Khlong Muang Beach and Tubkaek Beach can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can explore Spirit Mountain. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Ao Nang Krabi Boxing Stadium or Chaloem Rattanakosin Sports Stadium. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with rock climbing and ecotours.
- Khlong Muang Beach - 18 min walk
- Tubkaek Beach - 5 min drive
- Nopparat Thara Beach - 18 min drive
- Ao Nang Beach - 27 min drive
- Ao Thalane - 41 min drive
- Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- Maya Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Ristorante Venezia – Pool-view fine-dining restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- White Lotus Restaurant – Pool-view fine-dining restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Koh Poda Restaurant – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch daily.
About this property
Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 694.43 for adults and THB 318 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1650 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 6)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 1650 (up to 11 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 2136.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
4 star facility with 3 star service
Booked 2 rooms for my family xmas getaway. Hotel was worn out, not even close to 5 star rating....something I expected based on earlier comments I saw on this hotel. However I was really disappointed with service on all levels on this hotel: - room service failed to clean the room but rushed in to check the tip on last day - front desk was active to ask me to point all my inquiries to other parts of hotel - pool bar and restaurant waiting times were looong - hotel ran out of pool towels daily and failed to keep +18 year adult area for expected adult only use - Breakfast was great but coffee waiting times were not. - Pool aqua-aerobic classes were great but all aqua-yoga classes were cancelled with no advance notice. - Something in pool water ruined all light color clothing making them orange....never seen this o any other pool around the world. Based on my google search this may be due to chemicals on water....and there is no way to clean ruined clothing. Overall it felt like this hotel was severely short of resources working on customer service.