Overview of Railay Princess Resort & Spa
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Krabi, Railay Princess Resort & Spa is near the beach. Shoppers can check out Walking Street, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of West Railay Beach and Ao Nang Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Ao Nang Krabi Boxing Stadium or Chaloem Rattanakosin Sports Stadium. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as scuba diving.
- East Railay Beach - 2 min walk
- West Railay Beach - 3 min walk
- Princess Lagoon - 10 min walk
- Phra Nang Beach - 10 min walk
- Phra Nang Cave - 10 min walk
- Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.) - 64 min drive
- Where to eat
- Princess Restaurant – Restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Railay Princess Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 2000 per stay
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 350 for adults and THB 175 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1500 per vehicle (one way, maximum occupancy 6)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 1500 (up to 3 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Staff & service
Over-all fairly mediocre, nothing bad to say really except poor, slow service in the restaurant. Nice easy location directly in front of the pier.