- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Deevana Krabi Resort - Adults Only
Choose dates to view prices
Grand Deluxe Room
About this area
Located in Krabi, Deevana Krabi Resort - Adults Only is near the beach. While the natural beauty of Nopparat Thara Beach and Ao Nang Beach can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can explore Krabi Pier. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Ao Nang Krabi Boxing Stadium or Chaloem Rattanakosin Sports Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Nopparat Thara Beach - 9 min walk
- Ao Nang Beach - 12 min walk
- McDonald, Aonang - 3 min drive
- Ao Phai Plong Beach - 5 min drive
- Tonsai Beach - 8 min drive
- Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.) - 27 min drive
About this property
Deevana Krabi Resort - Adults Only
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 600.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 450 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1100.00 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
We stopped here for 4 nights whilst on our honeymoon, check in was smooth and was given welcome drinks and shown to our room. Once in the room the hotel staff explained and showed us everything we needed to know, which was really good. I did email the hotel to tell them it was our honeymoon before the trip, but they didn’t even acknowledge it when we checked in, there wasn’t anything in the room either. Every other hotel we stayed in on our trip made an effort with us, but not this one. The room we had was really nice, very spacious and it had a nice bath on the balcony, however there was no privacy on the balcony, especially our balcony, so I’m not sure how your meant to enjoy a bath unless you’re a naturist! Our room was right at the top of the hotel near the breakfast restaurant. The hotel host at check in (I think he was the manger) said we had a room in a good location, I’m not so sure though, as it was quite a trek 2 or 3 times a day up to your room. On our 3rd day we came back from a island boat trip, after walking all the way to the top of the hotel to our room we found our key card didn’t work. We was shattered after being out since 6am so we went to the pool bar to ring reception and ask them if they could bring a new key card for us. I spoke to the lady at reception and she said I needed to walk all the way back down to reception and bring the card to her so they could see what’s wrong. I knew what would happen, I would walk down there and they would check it an