- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Rosedale Hotel Kowloon
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Parking Available
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the city centre, Rosedale Hotel Kowloon is in Kowloon's Mong Kok neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal are worth exploring if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Ocean Park and Hong Kong Disneyland. Check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course, and consider making time for The Peak Tram, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Kowloon travel guide
- Ladies' Market - 16 min walk
- Victoria Harbour - 10 min drive
- Temple Street Night Market - 13 min drive
- Harbour City - 14 min drive
- Kowloon Park - 14 min drive
- Hong Kong Olympic Station - 6 min walk
- Kowloon Station - 11 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sonata Western Restaurant – Serves breakfast, brunch and lunch daily. Reservations required.
- Skyzone Deck & Lounge – Open daily.
About this property
Rosedale Hotel Kowloon
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 500 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: HKD 1440 per day
- Valet parking fee: HKD 1440 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The room is small, but it's normal in HK. It's non smoking room, but I can smell light smoke since aisle. Air-conditioning is old and loud. Staff service was good and efficient . Location is good, 5 mins walk to Olympic MTR station and taxi parking at downstais