Visitors to Cochin are sure to enjoy the entertainment and seafood. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, churches and festivals.
- There are 357 hotels and other accommodation options in Cochin
- The closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Cochin
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Cochin Ernakulam Junction South Station, Cochin Marshling Yard Station or Cochin Ernakulam North Station. Cochin might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Cochin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Cochin gets about 3086 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 23°C