Cochin Hotels from Rs2,373
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Jan 2020
Visitors to Cochin are sure to enjoy the entertainment and seafood. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, churches and festivals.
- There are 357 hotels and other accommodation options in Cochin
- The closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Cochin
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Cochin Ernakulam Junction South Station, Cochin Marshling Yard Station or Cochin Ernakulam North Station. Cochin might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Cochin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Cochin gets about 3086 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 23°C