Visitors can enjoy all that Keeseville has to offer including the lakeside setting and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Waterfront Park and Church Street Marketplace.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Keeseville
- The closest major airport is in Plattsburgh, NY (PBG-Plattsburgh Intl.), 14.9 mi (24 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.), 17.1 mi (27.6 km) away
Getting around Keeseville
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Port Kent Station. Keeseville may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Keeseville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -13°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -12°C as the night-time average
- Keeseville gets about 813 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -12°C