Travellers to Kasol will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Kasol, there are 7 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Kulu (KUU), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Kasol
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 39°C, whilst the average at night is 16°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 36°C with night-time averages of 21°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 7°C
- Average annual rainfall for Kasol is 840 millimetres
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 38°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 8°F