Kasauli Hotels from Rs3,325
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 3 Oct 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Kasauli has to offer including the churches, temples and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's rivers and monuments.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodation options in Kasauli
- The closest major airport is in Shimla (SLV), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Chandigarh (IXC), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) away
Dressing for Kasauli
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 39°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 36°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Kasauli is 840 millimetres
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 38°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C