Travellers to Shoghi will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Shoghi, there are 13 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Shimla (SLV), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Chandigarh (IXC), 30.9 mi (49.8 km) away.
Dressing for Shoghi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 39°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September averages 36°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Shoghi is 840 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 38°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 8°F