Visitors can enjoy all that Ivanovo has to offer including the monuments, theatres and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, entertainment choices and art.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Ivanovo
- The closest major airport is in Ivanovo (IWA-Yuzhny), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city centre
Getting around Ivanovo
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Ivanovo Station. Ivanovo may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Ivanovo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 6°C and the nighttime average to be -13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 12°C during the day and -11°C at night
- Ivanovo gets about 592 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -12°C