Search Apartments in Ithaca
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Ithaca
Ithaca Marriott Downtown on the Commons
Reviewed on 22 Feb 2021
Fairfield by Marriott Inn & Suites Cortland
Reviewed on 20 Feb 2021
Best Western University Inn
Reviewed on 28 Dec 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Ithaca
There are 83 accommodation choices in Ithaca, including a selection of apartments. While in the area, you might want to visit the university campuses and treasured shops.
Are you thinking about an apartment instead of a traditional hotel? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home, and also for couples who want to stay away from the tourist areas.
When is the Best Time to Visit Ithaca?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 9°C and nighttime temperatures average -9°C
- April-June: 26°C is the daytime average and -2°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 27°C and nighttime averages are around 6°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 18°C during the day and -8°C at night
- Average rainfall is 947 inches in a year
Must See in Ithaca
Travellers appreciate Ithaca for its waterfalls and lakeside setting. Family-friendly attractions include Puddledockers and EcoVillage at Ithaca, whereas Dewitt Park and Ithaca Falls Natural Area are a couple of great spots to enjoy the outdoors. While in town, Ithaca Commons and State Theatre of Ithaca are other places worth a visit.Ithaca is also known for:
- University life
- Live music
How to Get to Ithaca and Around the Area
Fly into Ithaca, NY (ITH-Tompkins Regional), which is located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city centre. You can also search for flights into Cortland, NY (CTX-Cortland County), which is 17.9 mi (28.9 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.