Visiting Hot Springs
History buffs will enjoy exploring Hot Springs, and visitors give high marks for the world-class hot springs, relaxing spas and lakeside setting. This city also attracts tourists with its live music. Top sights in the city include Bathhouse Row and Hot Springs National Park.
- There are 341 hotels and other accommodation options in Hot Springs
- The closest major airport is in Hot Springs, AR (HOT-Memorial Field), 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Hot Springs
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Malvern Station or Arkadelphia Station. Hot Springs might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Hot Springs
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 21°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Hot Springs is 1453 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C