Gulshan Hotels from Rs1,827
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 6 Dec 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Gulshan has to offer including the zoo, lakeside setting and temples. This city also attracts tourists with its urban and scenic setting. Around the area, top sights include Jatiyo Sangshad Bhaban, Saat Masjid and Baitul Mukarram.
- There are 65 hotels and other accommodation options in Gulshan
- The closest major airport is in Dhaka (DAC-Shahjalal Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Gulshan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 27°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Gulshan is 44 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 16°C