Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Groebenzell has to offer. Top sights around the area include Marienplatz, English Garden and Nymphenburg Palace.
- You'll find 540 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Munich
- The closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 22 mi (35.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Groebenzell
Head over to Gröbenzell S-Bahn to catch the metro. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Groebenzell
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Groebenzell is 951 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°F