Visitors can enjoy all that Grasten has to offer including the monuments, art and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Grasten
- The closest major airport is in Sonderborg (SGD), 8.1 mi (13 km) from the city centre
Getting around Grasten
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Gråsten Station. Grasten might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Grasten
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the nighttime average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Grasten is 31 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C