Visitors can enjoy all that Aabenraa has to offer including the monuments, golf courses and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodation options in Aabenraa
- The closest major airport is in Sonderborg (SGD), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Aabenraa
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Aabenraa Kliplev Station. Aabenraa may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Aabenraa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Aabenraa is 31 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C