- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Alte Direktionsvilla Kupfermühle
Choose dates to view prices
Comfort Double Room
Standard Single Room, Non Smoking, Resort View
About this area
Located in Harrislee, Alte Direktionsvilla Kupfermühle is in the historical district and near the beach. Froslev Internment Camp and Grasten Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Grenz-Pavillon Anna Poetzsch and Otto Duborg. Erlebnis-Center Sportland and Broager Kirke are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and snorkelling nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and horse riding.Visit our Harrislee travel guide
- Kobbermolle Museum - 1 min walk
- Grenz-Pavillon Anna Poetzsch - 5 min walk
- Bov Church - 6 min drive
- Larsen Danish Seafood Bruchware - Factory outlet store - 9 min drive
- Naval Academy at Murwik - 13 min drive
- Padborg Station - 9 min drive
- Hamburg (HAM) - 91 min drive
About this property
Alte Direktionsvilla Kupfermühle
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 12.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Highlight of Hotels
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The rooms were nice. The showers were hot. Breakfast was definitely worth the nominal additional charge. I really like the owner who shared stories about Germany and gave my posse tips on where to walk. There are trails tucked away that take you to Denmark and back to Germany. Granted it was on a kilometer, but it was very enjoyable and unexpected. It's close to Flensburg, which was also a hidden gem. Loved. Loved. I would definitely return.