Ghantoot Hotels from Rs1,984
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 19 Jun 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Ghantoot has to offer including the shopping, beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events.
- There are 92 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.), 33.6 mi (54.1 km) away
Dressing for Ghantoot
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 29°C and the nighttime average to be 13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 37°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 39°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 35°C during the day and 13°C at night
- About 5 millimetres of rain falls on Ghantoot each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 38°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 13°C