- Namgyal Institute of Tibetology
- 2 min walk
- Fambong La Wildlife Sanctuary
- 9 min walk
- Banjhakri Falls
- 9 min walk
- Gangtok (PYG-Pakyong)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Gangtok, Jewel Of The East is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Royal Palace and Ganesh Tok are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit MG Marg Market.
- Namgyal Institute of Tibetology - 2 min walk
- MG Marg Market - 7 min walk
- Fambong La Wildlife Sanctuary - 9 min walk
- Banjhakri Falls - 9 min walk
- Royal Palace - 18 min walk
- Bagdogra (IXB) - 107 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Jewel Of The East
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available upon request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1200.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 8000.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self-parking fee: INR 150 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Jewel East Hotel Gangtok
- Jewel East Hotel
- Jewel East Gangtok
- Jewel East
- Hotel Jewel Of The East Gangtok, Sikkim
- Jewel Of The East Hotel
- Jewel Of The East Gangtok
- Jewel Of The East Hotel Gangtok
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
good hotel in nice localtiy.
The hotel is nice with good interior. The room was a bit small and it required better curtains. The location is very good because of its close proximity to M.G. Marg market. Food needs improvement. Staff is cooperative and friendly.