Overview of Hugo Eckener
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation at this stay
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Apartment (Hugo Eckener)
About this area
This apartment is located in Flensburg. Flensburg Harbor and Volkspark are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Flensburg Fjord and Flensburg Beach. Erlebnis-Center Sportland and Broager Kirke are also worth visiting.Visit our Flensburg travel guide
- Flensburg Harbor - 6 min walk
- Kaufmannshöfe - 8 min walk
- Braasch - 8 min walk
- Schiffahrtsmuseum - 8 min walk
- Museumswerft Flensburg - 8 min walk
- Flensburg Station - 7 min drive
- Hamburg (HAM) - 99 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 7 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hugo Eckener Apartment
- Hugo Eckener Flensburg
- Hugo Eckener Apartment Flensburg