- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
Overview of Hostel Flensburg
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
1 Bed in Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm
Single Room, Shared Bathroom
Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
Quadruple Room, Shared Bathroom
About this area
Located in Flensburg, Hostel Flensburg is near a train station. Otto Duborg and Grenz-Pavillon Anna Poetzsch are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Flensburg Fjord and Volkspark.Visit our Flensburg travel guide
- Flensburg Harbor - 5 min drive
- Kaufmannshöfe - 6 min drive
- Braasch - 6 min drive
- Schiffahrtsmuseum - 6 min drive
- University of Flensburg - 6 min drive
- Flensburg Station - 17 min walk
- Hamburg (HAM) - 94 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 4 PM - 9 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5.00 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Towels/sheets: EUR 3.00 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 1 per week (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 2.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hostel Flensburg
- Hostel Flensburg Flensburg
- Hostel Flensburg Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Hostel Flensburg Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Flensburg
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Not very suitable for a couple.
We booked a double room for a night as part of a romatic trip. Once there, we were told that double rooms were sold out (despite confirmation) and we ended up in two bunks. Not quite what we expected. The staff was friendly, but two bunks were just not acceptable for us. The remote did not work, so the TV was stuck on RTL. Using the keys on the side, we could use the TV as a monitor for our PC and Netflix.