Visiting Fairy Meadow
Visitors to Fairy Meadow are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and spas.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Fairy Meadow
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 35.3 mi (56.8 km) away
Getting around Fairy Meadow
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Fairy Meadow Station. Fairy Meadow may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Fairy Meadow
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of 12°C
- Fairy Meadow gets about 1188 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 8°C