Visitors to Berry are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, gardens and spas.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Berry
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Berry
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Berry Station. Berry might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Berry
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 26°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- About 886 millimetres of rain falls on Berry each year
- Hottest months are usually November and December with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 7°C