Erie Hotels from Rs3,746
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 28 Sep 2020
Travellers to Erie give high marks for the fun sporting events, shopping and casinos. This city also attracts tourists with its beaches, zoo and restaurants.
- There are 59 hotels and other accommodation options in Erie
- The closest major airport is in Erie, PA (ERI-Erie Intl.), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Jamestown, NY (JHW-Chautauqua County), 41.8 mi (67.3 km) away
Getting around Erie
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Erie Station. Erie might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Erie
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -5°C as the night-time average
- Erie gets about 1072 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -6°C