Edremit Hotels from Rs1,399
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 18 Aug 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Edremit has to offer including the mountain views, museums and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe.
- There are 52 hotels and other accommodation options in Edremit
- The closest major airport is in Edremit (EDO-Korfez), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Canakkale (CKZ), 42.9 mi (69.1 km) away
Dressing for Edremit
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 5°C at night
- About 23 millimetres of rain falls on Edremit each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 4°C