Ayvalik Hotels from Rs2,593
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Ayvalik has to offer including the forests, churches and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront and seafood restaurants.
- There are 199 hotels and other accommodation options in Ayvalik
- The closest major airport is in Mytilene (MJT-Mytilene Intl.), 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Edremit (EDO-Korfez), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) away
Dressing for Ayvalik
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Ayvalik gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 7°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ayvalik?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ayvalik, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Ayvalik?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Ayvalik?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Ayvalik?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Ayvalik?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Ayvalik?
What's the best high-end hotel in Ayvalik?
Ayvalik Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ayvalik by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ayvalik Airports
- Areas of Ayvalik
- Accommodation near Ayvalik Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ayvalik
- Choose Your Ayvalik Hotel Style
- Search Ayvalik Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ayvalik
- Hotels Near Ayvalik, Balikesir
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations