Overview of Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room (Skyline or Ocean View)
Junior Suite (Skyline)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Emerald Bubbly)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Dubai Skyline)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds (Dubai Skyline)
Junior Suite, Ocean View
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Emerald, Skyline)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Ocean View (Emerald)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Family)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Ocean View
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Garden View
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
About this area
Located on a private beach, Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai is in Dubai's Palm Jumeirah neighbourhood. Dubai Marina Mall and Mall of the Emirates are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Jumeirah Beach and Kite Beach. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Aquaventure and Wild Wadi Water Park.Visit our Dubai travel guide
- Aquaventure - 4 min drive
- The Walk - 23 min drive
- Skydive Dubai - 25 min drive
- Jumeirah Beach - 26 min drive
- Dubai Marina - 96 min drive
- Mall of the Emirates Station - 12 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- All'Onda – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Open daily.
- MiX by Alain Ducasse – Ocean-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves brunch and dinner daily.
- Le Jardin – Pool-view buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Skorpeus – Cocktail bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 3750
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 1875 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 150 for adults and AED 75 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 504 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 4)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 300.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort