Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 21 Dec 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Dewas has to offer including the temples, lakeside setting and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Dewas
- The closest major airport is in Indore (IDR-Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Intl.), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Dewas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 36°C during the day and 11°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 41°C, whilst the average at night is 19°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 10°C
- Average annual rainfall for Dewas is 1035 millimetres
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 39°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 11°C