- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Sri Lanka National Museum
- 7 min walk
- Bellagio Casino
- 10 min walk
- Liberty Plaza
- 13 min walk
- Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Le Papillon is located in Colombo. Shoppers can check out Pettah Market, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Galle Face Green and Galle Face Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Sinhalese Sports Club or R. Premadasa Stadium.
- Sri Lanka National Museum - 7 min walk
- Bellagio Casino - 10 min walk
- Liberty Plaza - 13 min walk
- Durdans Hospital - 14 min walk
- Gangaramaya Temple - 14 min walk
- Wellawatta Railway Station - 14 min drive
- Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.) - 51 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 0.0
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 0.0
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Le Papillon Hotel
- Le Papillon Colombo
- Le Papillon Hotel Colombo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Wouldn’t pay more than $50 for this. I got a good deal so it was ok. Rooms are large and clean. And location is convenient. I Stayed 3 nights but Room wasn’t cleaned even once. Tv channels were all unpaid and unavailable. But worth the $40 room only Deal I got. I’m glad I didn’t pay more.