Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Cockeysville, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its its breweries. Top sights around the area include National Aquarium in Baltimore, Baltimore Museum of Art and Washington Monument.
- You'll find 316 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Baltimore
- The closest major airport is in Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 21.1 mi (34 km) away
Getting around Cockeysville
Head over to Warren Road Station to catch the metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Cockeysville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- About 1038 millimetres of rain falls on Cockeysville each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C