Overview of FabExpress PP Residency
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
About this area
FabExpress PP Residency is located in Chennai. Some of the area's popular attractions include MGM Dizzee World and VGP Universal Kingdom. Madras Crocodile Bank Trust and Mayajaal Sports Complex are also worth visiting.
- Old Mahabalipuram Road - 1 min walk
- Tamil Nadu Police Academy - 16 min walk
- SIPCOT IT Park - 4 min drive
- Muttukadu Boat House - 8 min drive
- DakshinaChitra - 10 min drive
- Chennai Taramani Station - 20 min drive
- Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.) - 31 min drive
About this property
FabExpress PP Residency
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between INR 80 and INR 200 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.
Property is also known as
- FabExpress PP Residency Hotel
- FabExpress PP Residency Chennai
- FabExpress PP Residency Hotel Chennai