Visitors to Chantilly are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. A top sight in the area is Parc Asterix.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Chantilly
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 31.4 mi (50.5 km) away
Getting around Chantilly
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Chantilly-Gouvieux Station. Chantilly might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Chantilly
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of 0°C
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Chantilly each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 0°C