Chantilly Hotels from Rs2,766
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 29 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 14 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 27 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 27 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 17 Jul 2020
Visitors to Chantilly are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. A top sight in the area is Parc Asterix.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Chantilly
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 31.4 mi (50.5 km) away
Getting around Chantilly
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Chantilly-Gouvieux Station. Chantilly might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Chantilly
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of 0°C
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Chantilly each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 0°C