Those travelling to Chalsa are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Bagdogra (IXB), 31.8 mi (51.1 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Chalsa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be -11°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and -10°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Chalsa is 412 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 22°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -9°F