Visitors to Brora are sure to enjoy the bars, restaurants and port. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and cosy setting.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Brora
- The closest major airport is in Inverness (INV), 36.3 mi (58.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Brora
With so many choices for transport, exploring Brora is a breeze. If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Brora Station. You can learn about options for water transport at the port.
Dressing for Brora
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 17°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 17°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 13°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Brora each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 17°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 1°C