Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Boralesgamuwa has to offer. In Boralesgamuwa, there are 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 23.5 mi (37.9 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Boralesgamuwa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Boralesgamuwa gets about 83 millimetres of rain per year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F