Visitors can enjoy all that Berrechid has to offer including its parks. Top sights in the area include Hassan II Mosque and Place Mohammed V.
- You'll find 250 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Casablanca
- The closest major airport is in Casablanca (CMN-Mohammed V), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city centre
Getting around Berrechid
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Berrechid Station. Berrechid might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Berrechid
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- Average annual rainfall for Berrechid is 14 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 6°C