Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Baveno, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafes. Top sights around the area include Sacred Mountain of the Rosary, Borromeo Plaza and Isola Bella Botanical Garden.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodation options in Baveno
- The closest major airport is in Lugano (LUG-Agno), 21.1 mi (34 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) away
Getting around Baveno
With so many ways to get around, exploring Baveno is a breeze. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Baveno Station. You can catch a ferry across the water to see more of the region.
Dressing for Baveno
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Baveno gets about 958 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C