- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Huachiew Chalermprakiet University
- 8 min drive
- Mega Bangna
- 14 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 23 min drive
- Suan Luang Rama IX Park
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Next to a golf course, Sweety Resort is in a walkable area with good airport proximity. Mega Bangna and The Paseo Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Suan Luang Rama IX Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Rajamangala Stadium or Huamark Indoor Stadium.Visit our Bang Phli travel guide
- Huachiew Chalermprakiet University - 8 min drive
- Mega Bangna - 14 min drive
- CentralPlaza Bangna - 19 min drive
- Seacon Square - 25 min drive
- Suan Luang Rama IX Park - 30 min drive
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Station - 20 min drive
- Bangkok Khlong Tan Station - 29 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 23 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: THB 100 for adults and THB 100 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: THB 200 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sweety Resort Hotel
- Sweety Resort Bang Phli
- Sweety Resort Hotel Bang Phli
- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Good Value, close to the airport
Nearby to the airport, and extremely good value for money, we booked this hotel due to its convenience as it is half way between the airport and Bangkok Centre. Perfect for a late arrival, just somewhere to rest before exploring or returning to the airport. A 7/11 is just a 2 minute walk away, so you won’t go hungry, and a really nice Korean restaurant just 3 mins away. The only issue I had was the attention to the cleaning of the room, although it was clean, when you really looked it could do with a deep clean to make the place more appealing. Would I stay there again? Yes! It served its purpose, cheap, and somewhere to sleep without a lot of hassle after a long flight.