Overview of Mayfair, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View
Superior Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Suite, Multiple Beds, City View
About this area
In the city centre, Mayfair, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments is in Bangkok's Bangkok City Centre neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. Central Chidlom Department Store and Siam Paragon Mall are worth visiting if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lumphini Park. Travelling with kids? Make time for Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, or head to an event or a match at Rajamangala Stadium.
- Lumphini Park - 7 min walk
- Central Chidlom Department Store - 8 min walk
- Embassy of the United States - 9 min walk
- Erawan Shrine - 12 min walk
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex - 18 min walk
- Bangkok Makkasan Station - 4 min drive
- Chit Lom BTS Station - 8 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 35 min drive
About this property
Mayfair, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 530 for adults and THB 265 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1600 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort