- Baga Beach
- 7 min walk
- Titos Lane
- 8 min walk
- Calangute Market
- 13 min walk
- Goa (GOI-Dabolim)
- 70 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Baga, Room Maangta 312 - Calangute Goa is near the airport and near the beach. Shoppers can check out Saturday Night Market, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Baga Beach and Calangute Beach. Splashdown Waterpark and Redi Ganpati Temple are also worth visiting.Visit our Baga travel guide
- Baga Beach - 7 min walk
- Calangute Beach - 8 min walk
- Titos Lane - 8 min walk
- Calangute Market - 13 min walk
- Saturday Night Market - 10 min drive
- Thivim Station - 39 min drive
- Goa (GOI-Dabolim) - 71 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
About this property
Room Maangta 312 - Calangute Goa
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1800
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1000 (up to 9 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Room Maangta 312 Calangute Goa
- Room Maangta 312 - Calangute Goa Baga
- Room Maangta 312 - Calangute Goa Hotel
- Room Maangta 312 - Calangute Goa Hotel Baga