Baalbek Hotels from Rs4,959
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Baalbek has to offer including the cafes, temples and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, monuments and restaurants.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Baalbek
- The closest major airport is in Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.), 42.8 mi (68.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Baalbek
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 21°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 36°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Baalbek is 201 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 36°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C