- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Parking included
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, Pool View
- Max people: 4Max adults: 3Max children: 3
1 Double Bed or 2 Single Beds
Balcony with pool views
Internet – WiFi
Entertainment – LCD TV with satellite channels
Food & Drink – Fridge, minibar, coffee/tea maker and limited room service
Bathroom – Partially open bathroom, a hairdryer and a shower
Practical – Safe, iron/ironing board and phone
Comfort – Climate-controlled air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Accessibility – Wheelchair accessible
About this area
Nagoa Grande is located in Arpora. Calangute Market and Saturday Night Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Baga Beach and Calangute Beach. Splashdown Waterpark and Redi Ganpati Temple are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Scuba diving, parasailing and boat tours adventures can be found near the property.Visit our Arpora travel guide
- Saturday Night Market - 4 min drive
- Calangute Market - 5 min drive
- Casino Palms - 5 min drive
- Titos Lane - 6 min drive
- Baga Beach - 8 min drive
- Thivim Station - 15 min drive
- Goa (GOI-Dabolim) - 40 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kebab Street – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Deck – Poolside bar. Serves light fare.
- Library Cafe – Serves light fare.
- Baywatch – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Bathroom (partially open)
- LCD TV
- Satellite channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Iron/ironing board
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 4000
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2000 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5000.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2500.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 1 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1800 per person (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Nagoa Grande
OK if no need for closeness to beach/nightlife
Bad pre-reading on my behalf. Thought it was closer to the beach, restaurants, etc. OK though if you just want to relax and don't mind taking taxis to whatever you want to do/see.
Cons: Internet connection
Location: In the near surroundings you'll find pretty much nothing. If you want to see something you need to take a taxi to whatever you want to do/see.