Visitors can enjoy all that Ambala has to offer including the parks and golf courses. In Ambala, there are 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Chandigarh (IXC), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Ambala
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 39°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September averages 36°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Ambala gets about 840 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 38°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 8°C