Ambala Hotels from Rs1,200
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Ambala has to offer including the parks and golf courses. In Ambala, there are 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Chandigarh (IXC), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Ambala
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 39°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September averages 36°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Ambala gets about 840 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 38°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 8°C